Saturday, September 27, 2008

No Love

No Love for the blog lately and I apologize. I’ve been so busy with busy work that it’s been hard to sit for a moment and focus. Here’s the update: It’s back to school for the young one and I, work is * killing me softly*, karate *haaa-ya*, school meetings, mommy I’m bored…, and so on. I’m here yall! Not to mention that my finances are not so good, September has been an expensive month. I had to purchase sneakers and shoes for the young one and that almost broke the bank *yikes!* I had his feet measured and I coulda fainted when the shoe rep said, “8.5 men’s.” Daaayuum! You know that the half size is just a warning to get yourself together for the next size. I must admit that I am not prepared; seriously, I will be picking up another day of work to pay for the young one’s feet *shrug.*

No comments: