Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Budgeting~Work in progress

This morning I decided to tackle a few of my issues full force. Budgeting! Uhh!!! The word makes me cringe...more so because I know it will be a long project similar to a unsolvable math problem. However, I'm sure I will feel rewarded/successfull once I get budgeting on a roll. I'm ready to buckle down and get serious about money and my future...healthy financially! I have a problem with splurging; so, at this very moment, my bank accounts are dangerously thin and that's scary. I lose sleep at night as I think about how much I do not save or budget daily. I remember my parents stressing the importance of having "Just in case money." You know the money you are suppose to save before an emergency occurs. Well, my current "Just in case" balance is $0. I really want a piece of the American Dream- a house of my own. My sacrifice will be many things during these next months/years.... It's ok! I'm wit it!

No comments: