Friday, June 27, 2008

Fabulous Find

I have a Gala to attend on Saturday (Tomorrow...YIKES!) and I did not plan ahead. I have no dress and little funds. I believe the attire is formal however, gowns are not my style so I had to shop for a dressy dress. I considered borrowing a friend's old bridesmaid dress but I couldn't bring myself to it. Optimistic and pressed, I shopped and found nothing except overpriced left-over prom dresses. I walked in and out of stores tired of walking and waisting gas. Then I remembered I'm creative and can make a dress out of a pillowcase ( that's for you Dina!). So, I grabbed this dress for $10 after using a store credit voucher.






What do you think?




Right on~time & right for my budget!


"My dress ain't cost nothing but seven dollars, but I made it fly." ~Erykah Badu

No comments: