Sunday, July 6, 2008

Change

When I started this blog I chose to write about money, savings and how I will reach my financial goals. However, the more I post or think about posting I remember that the purpose of this blog is to share whatever I feel like sharing.
Not long ago, I would dream safe small dreams and thoughts. Then, I was asked, what do you live for? For months I've been stuck in a rut thinking about the answer. I have big visions for my life. I envision myself succeeding beyond my wildest dreams. I want to give a shout~out and special THANK YOU to my fellow dreamers. Thank you for being my rock and inspiration in the time of need. Today I had to walk alone and that's OK. Time alone has given me strength and I now know that I have not reached my limits, this is not as far as I will go in life. I made the decision a while ago and confirmed it today that I will no longer go through the motions in life, I am not going to live another day without joy and passion. I've seen sooooo many sad depressed people on the streets of Philly. That won't be me! I will not accept complacency or mediocrity. Life is too short.

No comments: