Friday, July 25, 2008

Procrastination

One of my biggest efforts will be to break my awful habit of procrastination. In an effort to stay focused I now realize that it is necessary to channel optimistic and positive energy into everyday tasks. I've created many lists for different things now it's time to check them of one by one. I'm putting on my boxing gloves I will not go down without a fight!
Procrastination~ It has become one of my hardest walls to climb. There's no rime or reason for it's existence in my life. Waiting until the last possible moment has costs me MAJOR money. During the evening I am tired and want to chill. Instead of taking time during the evening to prepare for the next day (clothes, paperwork, packed lunch for the next day) I put everything off till morning. In my mind I plan to wake-up early so I can prepare for the day. Well, that NEVER happens! Unfortunately, I wake-up late rush myself and son (Sooo HORRIBLE!) I usually have to purchase breakfast, eat in the car, and have that daily morning talk with my little man all in a matter of minutes. Again, I am late for work loosing money and my mind by the second. Uhh... it can be so frustrating! Major changes are ahead. I will not try to change everything at once...begin with baby steps...stay tuned.

No comments: