Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Move Mountain!

Recently, my sistah girl and I had a similar situation regarding the almighty dolla (dollars) I should say. We both received a unanticipated notice via letter and or phone call regarding a debt ( not the same debt) but a debt that gives you the bubble guts. The kind of notice that could rock your world, immediately makes you panic internally so you dash for the bathroom Yeah! My sistah girl's notice came first. I cool in my world at that moment so I offer words of encouragement: Sistah girl please be encouraged and KNOW that this situation will be alright. (My Bible study mode is about to kick in). "...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." ~Matthew 17:20
Life is good for a few days my sistah girl is doing well then, my letter came and I was confused and upset! Sistah girl gave me the SAME EXACT words of encouragement and I was pissed! She bit off of my lines LOL! Seriously, trust and believe and God will definitely move that mountain!

No comments: